About this product
This training workshop is in Mercer’s Professional Level Program
• Training Schedule: (to be updated)
• Time: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
• Language: Vietnamese
• Venue: Liberty Central Saigon Riverside – 17 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: VND 5,400,000/pax (8% VAT included)
Benchmarking accurately, ensuring the importance and role of work can make the salary review and offer process painful. With a better understanding of role analytics and job evaluation, you and your team will be able to manage remuneration decisions in a smoother and more cost-effective manner. It is the reason Talentnet-Mercer proudly presents the workshop about job evaluation using Mercer IPE methodologies and its application in organizations in Vietnam.
* Get 10% off for a full subscription to Mercer’s Professional Level Program!
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
• The differences between a Role and a Job - Learn the steps to role analysis
• Fundamentals of position evaluation & principles of conducting evaluation interviews
• Science of structure & Mercer’s point of view on the future of job evaluation
• Application of organization sizing & impact on position evaluation outcomes
• Detailed understanding of Mercer IPE methodology
• Hands-on exercise of conducting evaluation across 5 factors & 12 dimensions of IPE
• Overview of applications of position evaluation across HR & organizational processes
1. The concept
2. Approaches of job evaluation
3. Role clarification
4. Mercer’s IPE overview
5. Mercer’s IPE – Conducting job evaluation – Factor 1
6. Mercer’s IPE – Conducting job evaluation – Factor 2 to Factor 5
7. Calibration process & Applications of IPE
8. Assessment: Case Study
HR and C&B professionals who are involved in developing, managing, and facilitating compensation programs and rewards policy for the organization.
TRAINER: (to be updated)
CONTACT: Ms. Luu Tu Dinh