- Be the expert for editorial direction, copy writing, and presentation of all Palazzo Club publications, both online and offline.
- Create and implement gaming promotions and events under the direction of resort management.
- Is a catalyst for innovating new ideas, events, and promotions that drive incremental resort revenue.
- Coordinate marketing initiatives and their development with both internal and external partners in a collaborative and productive manner.
- Monitor all Palazzo Club marketing avenues such as our website, in-house digital displays, signage, social media, offline media, and app to ensure all content is up-to-date and accurate while providing recommendations to maximize messaging effectiveness.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure prompt delivery of marketing materials and retail merchandise.
- Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop pragmatic solutions to overcome them.
- Regularly communicate marketing initiatives, statuses, and metrics with casino management.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant departments are kept informed and up to date on marketing details and objectives.
- Perform ongoing analysis of our competition’s marketing strategies and campaigns and formulate a marketing plan of action for success.
- Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Language Skills Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, mathematical or schedule form.
Nếu bạn cần thêm thông tin, vui lòng liên hệ:
Mr. Tran Ho The Hien (84) 6291 4188 - Ext: 532
Địa chỉ email: firstname.lastname@example.org