- Culture training: training company culture for employee yearly
- Newcomers training: to organize training for newcomers about company culture, working culture, ethics, workplace etiquette, relation SOP…
- To management training document follow company training procedures
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and company expectations
- Implement a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Yearly and quarterly making training budget including outsourcing training – if any
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Solving critical employee relation with company side if any
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Coordinate with HR Managers and Head of Department continue develop to enrich current training program to meet the company demand in each period time
- Other task as required
- Bachelor’s degree in education, human resource or relevant field.
- Experienced in work as Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Good training and teamwork skill
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
For more information, please contact
Mr. Tran Ho The Hien (84) 6291 4188 - Ext: 532