- Report to and support the Production Manager to manage production from BUY confirmation to shipment
- Manage the BUY to negotiate the best delivery with vendors. Analyze the capacity and capability of vendors to make sure they can deliver the right product and on time
- Take lead in resolving any potential and current issues with cross functional team to minimize the impact and manage on time delivery .
- Manage production process which including WIP, PO management , and WWMT
- Time and Action validation .
- Liability Management
- Prepare the Past Due Date and Delay Reason Code report
- Work closely with our local and global Quality teams in ensuring that our social compliance and quality standards are adhered to and goals are met, and communicate delivery statuses and issues to appropriate SSC counterparts in a timely and concise manner
- Manage the shipment booking and shipping process with vendors
- Train the vendors on the company production and logistics policies, processes and IT systems; roll out new processes and systems to assigned vendors as needed;
- Visit factories for production tracking , validate production planning , output & efficiency
- Connect back to Merchanding team to match up data on cost sheet like efficiency , capacity
- Attend quarterly vendors review meeting;
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
For more information, please contact
Ms. Kim Trang (84 - 28) 6891 4188 – Ext: 531