About this product
This training workshop is in Mercer’s Professional Level Program
• Training Schedule: (to be updated)
• Time: (to be updated)
• Language: Vietnamese
• Venue: Liberty Central Saigon Riverside – 17 Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: VND 5,400,000/pax (8% VAT included)
The workshop is developed with the purpose of providing participants with the knowledge, methodologies, and tools needed to design a compensation plan followed global standards. Businesses may thus assure a competitive salary & bonus policy, which will enhance their capacity to attract and retain talents.
* Get 10% off for a full subscription to Mercer’s Professional Level Program!
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
• Total Rewards Framework and Pay philosophy
• Key principles for organizing and structuring compensation elements
• Understanding of basic compensation terminologies and how to use survey data
• Compensation benchmarking
• Overview of 3P Compensation concept - Pay for Position, Person & Performance
• Focus on Pay for Position – Overview on Job evaluation
• Brief introduction to grade design & salary structure design
• Implementation guidelines
1. Fundamental Frameworks
2. The ‘3-P’ Compensation Mix Concept
3. Use of Surveys
4. Analysis of Survey Results
5. Pay for position
5.1. Job Evaluation
5.2. Grade Structure
5.3. Pay Structure
6. Pay Structure Implementation
7. Reflection & Closing
C&B / Rewards professionals who are involved in developing, managing, and facilitating compensation programs and rewards policies for the organization.
TRAINER: Mr. Le Duc Thuan
CONTACT: Ms. Luu Tu Dinh