Official launching of VietNam HR Awards 2014
On 19 & 20 August, 2014 – for the first time, Vietnam HR Awards 2014 was officially launched nationwide, under the endorsement of the Ministry of Labour - Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA). The Vietnam HR Awards 2014 is organized by Talentnet and Newspaper of Labour & Social Affairs - official publication of the Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, with the exclusive professional methodology from the Singapore Human Resources Institute (SHRI) – the largest non-profit HR organization in Singapore with 48 years of HR experience.
Vietnam HR Awards 2014 is the first HR Award in Vietnam recognizing and honoring businesses with excellent HR policies, promoting the effective HR strategy as well as creating a useful playground to learn and share HR policy or practices, in order to contribute to the development of enterprises and employees. With a professional methodology from SHRI, an international organization, the award is well acknowledged in both the transparency in judging process, the professionalism in award category and criteria. Furthermore, awards judges are top CEO and experts in Vietnam and region, assuring the advance and professionalism of the award.
The award ceremony to announce the winners is expected to be in the early of December. Deadline for application: 19th September 2014.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF VIETNAM HR AWARDS
- Focusing on functions and strategies in human resources management International methodology
- Endorsed by the Government
- Ensuring a transparent, practical judging process
- Assessed by a Judging Panel with extensive knowledge both locally and internationally
- MR. ARNOLD CHAN, Managing Director, Grow Talent Pte Ltd
- MR. EDWARD FOONG, CEO, Treino Consulting, Assistant Honorary Secretary, SHRI
- MR. NGUYEN NGOC HOA, Chairman, Saigon Co.op
- MR. PHAM PHU NGOC TRAI, CEO, Global Integration Business Consultants (GIBC)
- MS. TIEU YEN TRINH, General Director, Talentnet Corporation
- MS. PHAM THANH VAN, Senior Independent Consultant and Executive Coach
“Vietnam HR Awards 2014” Organising Committee
MS. NGUYEN THI AN HA – Project Leader
- (08) 6291 4188 – 400