EXCLUSIVE EVENT FOR BUSINESS LEADERS IN VIETNAM - LEADERSHIP MOSAICS ACROSS ASIA -
Time: 9.30am - 12.00pm
Venue: Park Hyatt Saigon, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Organized by the Human Capital Leadership Institute (HCLI) and Vietnam partner Talentnet, the event Leadership Mosaics Across Asia will introduce an in-depth study that surfaces insights into the similarities and differences in leadership characteristics in Asia.
Based on more than 160 interviews with C-suite leaders in the region, covering Singapore, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, the research suggests answer to following questions:
1) What are the prevalent characteristics of senior business leaders in Asia?
2) Beyond local success, how can Asian emerging leaders make the leap onto the regional and global stage?
3) How can leaders new to Asia connect with their local teams?
The event will also highlight an exclusive and insightful panel discussion on the topic: “Accelerating the development of Vietnamese emerging leaders into regional roles", with the moderation from Wong Su-Yen, CEO, HCLI.
Featured panelists include
1) Tieu Yen Trinh, Founder and CEO of Talentnet. She was awarded “The Excellent Entrepreneur of Ho Chi Minh city 2012” in 3 consecutive years 2012, 2014 and 2016; and led Talentnet to achieve “The Excellent Brand 2013” Award by Ministry of Industry and Trade.
2) Pham Hong Hai, CEO, HSBC Vietnam. The first ever Vietnamese national to be appointed head of Global Markets at HSBC Vietnam in 2004 and head of Global Banking and Market (GB&M) in 2012.
3) Praneeth Yendamuri, Managing Director Vietnam & Indonchina, Kimberly-Clark. Praneeth has over 18 years of experience in P&L responsibility, Strategy, M&A, Performance Improvement, Business Planning and Financial Analysis.