- Be responsible for target set for self
- Follow up payment of clients.
- Follow up payment to contractors
- Visit clients to get the inquiries and information if required
- Build and maintain relationship with person in charge of clients and provide quality service
- Manage all activities related to the contractors contain Onboarding and Off Boarding process, Labor Management, Payroll Processing, Consultancy, Insurance, PIT finalization.
- Answer inquiries from contractors and person in charge of clients.
- Arrange Annual Health Check for contractors.
- Contact relevant internal departments for special request from clients.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned
Learning & Growth:
- Participate in seminars for regulations/knowledge update
- Learn and develop by self
- Handle various clients’ orders simultaneously
- Directly work with different clients & contractors
- Produce quality services to customers exactly and in a timely manner
- Handle all relating administration and paper work properly
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree either in HR, Business Administration, English, Economics, Law and relevant.
- 1 - 2 years of human resources experience with emphasis on compensation and benefits
- In addition to the above requirements, preferably in other areas in HR management
Abilities & skills:
- Good knowledge of payroll works
- Proven good customer service skills
- Ability to do multi-tasks
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently, proactively under high pressure and good problem solving
- Ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Good planning, time management and organization skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Click here to download Job Description (.pdf)
|Job Title:||Outsourcing Consultant|
|Function:||POS – Payroll & HR Outsourcing Services|
|Location:||TP. Hồ Chí Minh|